Secrets Revealed – How To Become a Freemason
The following may or may not be true, but it does illustrate a point about Masonry. This was found on a cup in a Lodge in Ireland:
“OLD MASONS NEVER DIE, BUT YOU’LL HAVE TO JOIN TO FIND OUT WHY”
There are a lot of myths about Freemasonry, propounded by those outside the organization, who know little or nothing about it. This is not a forum to address these issues, but to simply lay out the requirements for becoming a Freemason. If you meet this criterion then please see a complete explanation from the Grand Lodge of Ohio, by clicking on the link below.
This video was produced by The Grand Lodge of Ohio. The values you see here are global in nature, and reflect those of Ohio Masons as well as Freemasonry in general.
Grand Lodge of Ohio – How to join.
- Be a male at least 19 years old
- Be an Ohio resident for at least six months
- Be able to read and write English
- Be prepared to profess a belief in Deity
- Be of good reputation as a man of honor and integrity
- Be recommended by two members of this lodge
You may download petition form for Dayton Lodge here.